✅ Highlights of the day:

Siddha can cure AIDS says AVSK Ram Lal Siyag
Published: Sunday, Feb 10, 2008, 18:29 IST
Agency: UNI

RAJKOT: Spiritual Guru Ram Lal Siyag, founder of Jodhpur-based spiritual organisation Adhyatam Vigyan Satsang Kendra (AVSK), claimed that through 'Sidhha Yoga' can cure incurable diseases such as HIV AIDS.
The spiritual leader of AVSK has claimed to have cured hundreds of persons through this therapy.
Speaking here, the spiritual Guru Ram Lal claims to take a person to the highest evolutionary state to treat incurable diseases like hepatitis, hemophilia, cancer and even leukemia.
The word 'Sidhha' means that which is empowered. Guru Ram Lalji Siyag, through years of 'tapasya' and 'sadhana' (concentration and practice) has become the master of certain 'Siddhis' (powers) that make him a 'Sidhha Guru'.
He said that the practice of 'Siddha Yoga' involves meditation and chanting of 'mantra' given by him during 'Diksha' or initiation programme.
Spiritual Guru Ram Lal has a record of patients cured through meditation technique. He has cured hundreds of people with incurable disease in the last 16 years free of cost.
Guru Siyag has proved in a number of cases that the practical application of 'yoga' can indeed heal and even cure chronic ailments such as arthritis and diabetes and terminal diseases such as cancer and HIV AIDS.
Countless patients who have given up other types of medicines, have not only survived and regained good health but are also leading normal lives after practicing ''Sidhha Yoga'', he claimed.
''Sidhha Yoga'' takes over and succeeds where modern medical science reaches its final limitations in finding lasting relief or cure for a disease.
Regular practice of ''Sidhha Yoga'' strengthens and fortifies the immune system.


Source: http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-siddha-can-cure-aids-says-avsk-ram-lal-siyag-1150149


1 comments:

  1. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण कुण्डलिनी क्या है? इसकी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्...

Followers

 
Top