✅ Highlights of the day:




I am really thanking you for your post & after going through the website I got intiated & then experience.
                                             
It is really wonderful & Its hard to beleive there is force in you & outside that will cure your diseases.
                                              
I am suffering from cervical spondylosis & except pain killers ,there are no medicines available. 

Ayurveda gave me temp. relief but the procedure is tedious. So I looking for an alternative & saw your thread & started medidation & I am feeling much better now. My gratitude to GURU SIYAG & thanks to your post.
            
Let MUDRAA members also get the benefit as i am getting now. But you need faith & patience to achive the result.

  MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Raaghavan Karthikeyan 
Chennai

Source: http://www.mudraa.com/trading/50921/0/siddha-yoga-meditation.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण कुण्डलिनी क्या है? इसकी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्...

Followers

 
Top