✅ Highlights of the day:


Hello amazing souls of this beautiful planet, I welcome you all to New Galaxy of Spirituality. I must say that your Eternal Journey would be so Blissful that has never before.




As I found that your queries were almost similar towards the Awakening and  Enlightenment, the Higher Consciousness guided me to interact with you all together in a combined way in this group and I'm sure that you'd really going to have significant interactive sessions and an amazing spiritual life ahead.

I'd like to share my posts here which will surely help you all to get a proper guidance as that Supramental Force is communicating with me what I need to do His work to alleviate the Awakening in mankind and ultimately the Divine Transformation of Human Being




First of all, I would like to give you a small introduction and would like share my life story in brief so that you would able to realise what exactly Awakening does and how your Life gets Transformed if you find a real Guru on your journey towards your inner Self. Thereafter, I'll share you the relevant informations about that wonderful practice of  Spiritual Awakening which transformed my life from Devil to Spiritual.


Part 2: http://spirtualworld.blogspot.com/2018/04/navy-officer-spiritual-experiences-i.html



Thank You for having patience and reading this. It's so nice to see you AGAIN!


http://spirtualworld.blogspot.com/search/label/news-paper

https://spirtualworld.blogspot.com/2019/01/cases-curedaids-cured-badrinarayan-so.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण कुण्डलिनी क्या है? इसकी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्...

Followers

 
Top