✅ Highlights of the day:

Evidence that we are in The Twilight of the Kali Yuga




SATYUGA (GOLDEN AGE OR NEXT AGE PERIOD OF EARTH) WILL COMMENCE FROM 2019 - Guru Siyag




I had never heard of this teacher, who happens to also be a Shaivite.
So in my mind that made three Shaivites who were saying that we are in the Twilight of the Kali Yuga.

The clip is not in English and I don't understand one word.
So I emailed his people:

Hello,
I am 67, living in New Zealand.
I have been studying Kashmir Shaivism with Swami Lakshmanjoo for many years now.
He said that we are now in the PRALAYA of this Kali Yuga.
So I was drawn to this online video of Guru Siyag.
Which seems to agree with Swami Lakshmanjoo.
However, the clip is not in English. So I cannot understand any of the details.
I tried your website, but was unable to find anything on this subject.
Can you help me with this? The source?
Is this something all Shaivites know?

And got this reply ...

Hello.
For a while Guru Siyag has warned disciples of a Pralaya -- the exact nature or time of the destruction is not known. He hints at the possibility of a Third World War that will much havoc in the world. However, he has not written a detailed document about this or delivered any particular lectures on this topic. These are mostly off hand references that are made in the context of the power of the Shakti -- it's ability to protect the practitioner from natural and man-made disasters. He urges disciples to dedicate themselves completely to Sadhana to protect themselves from such a calamity. We are not sure if this is a secret knowledge that all Shaivites share. These revelations were made to Guru Siyag during the early part of his tapasya. 
We hope this helps


Personally, I hope this is the end of the Kali Yuga.

Here I have offered you my views based on years of experience and research.
You must decide for yourself.
In any case, becoming one with the God-within you is still the best plan and the only Refuge.

We meet in the Heart!
We are the Oneness forever.

Source:http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/articles/2012/evidence.htm









Thank You for having patience and reading this. It's so nice to see you AGAIN!

More Info:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण कुण्डलिनी क्या है? इसकी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्...

Followers

 
Top