✅ Highlights of the day:


Freedom from Heart Attack and Allergy.



I Chokharam Godara from village Dhoru, Bhopalgarh tehsil of Jodhpur district, had taken initiation from Gurudev in September 2001, at Vir Tejaji Temple premises. During meditation there used to occur movement and vibration in the body. I did meditation for 3-4 months and then stopped doing meditation. In the year 2008 I had an heart attack and I became ill. On becoming ill I began taking treatment from Dr. DInesh Kothari in Jodhpur. Dr. Dinesh Kothari said that I will have to go to Jaipur and will have to get done the bypass surgery of the heart, and there would an expenditure of two or two and half lakh rupees. I didn't get the Surgery done because of my weak financial condition, and began to take medicine.
At the meantime, one day, Ganesharam Jakhar, a school teacher working in the school at my village, came to my house and showed me the monthly magazine 'Spiritual Science". When I read this magazine, I got the inspiration that by doing meditation my disease can be cured, then along with Ganesharam Jakhar, I came to Jodhpur, for participating in the initiation program. At that time Shaktipat initiation programs were being conducted in the presence of Gurudev.
I meditated there, from that day itself, again I began to meditate, and there was a feel of lightness in the body. During the state of meditation, many kinds of Yogic Kriyas and Pranayams began to occur in my body. Like rapid rotation of the neck, vibration in the hand, Halasna kriya, running of the breathing in high speed, automatic Yogic Kriyas at the places of body where there was pain, etc.,
I stopped taking medicine and became fully dependent on Gurudev's name-chant and meditation, because of which I am completely well in present time. And the heart attack didn't come back. Got divine visualization of Gurudev during the state of meditation, which was 'Aananda' giving one.
Khechari Mudra - By Gurudev's unlimited grace, Khechari Mudra occurs. In which the tongue gets pressed in the upper part inside the mouth. From there drops a 'Rasa', whose taste is very peculiar. Really, Gurudev has made me to get the real nectar.
Rid of Allergy, Phobia, and habit of Tea -
My wife Mira devi is also been initiated by Guruev, and regularly does the name-chant and meditation. My wife was suffering from the Allergy disease, which has been completely cured by meditation and name-chant.
One day, while asleep, my wife heard a voice -"Aap Tirein Auronein Tarein, Karein Jivon Ka Nistara", this voice was like Gurudev's voice, after two days She visualized Gurudev and Dada Gurudev in the house. Earlier my was afraid from sleeping alone in the home. One day when my wife was alone in the house, on becoming frightened, She remembered Gurudev. On the main gate, She saw Gurudev and Dada Gurudev, who told her not to be frightened. After that day, she got rid of the fear.
My wife used to have Tea from past 25 years. And now She has got rid of the Tea. During meditation Yogic Kriyas occur automatically and the body remains light.

---Sri Chokharam Godara Bishnoi.

Village -Dhoru, Tehsil -Bhopalgarh,
Dist. -Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.


http://spirtualworld.blogspot.com/p/online-initiation-c-ompletely-free-of.html

http://spirtualworld.blogspot.com/search/label/news-paper


https://spirtualworld.blogspot.com/2019/01/cases-curedaids-cured-badrinarayan-so.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण कुण्डलिनी क्या है? इसकी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्...

Followers

 
Top