✅ Highlights of the day:

Result of SIDDHA YOGA

Here is the experience of one person whostarted to practice Siddha Yoga by watchingGuru Siyag's Siddha Yoga Video Online:Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread892947/pg1A few months ago I watched a video onyoutube of this master/guru giving askaktipat initiation with a mantra phrase thatwas to be repeated after the initiation. I didnot think much of it and thought it was notgoing to do much. After watching the videoand receiving the mantra and initiation to myutter amazement i felt like some kind ofenergy was coursing through my spine. Itcompletely took me by surprise. On thewebsite of this guru it was stated that afteryou are initiation you should visualize theguru's picture and chant the mantra silently.On the website it also stated that after youreceive initiation when the kundalini starts toget activated you body will start performingall kinds of yogic postures and breathingexercises by itself. So after I received theinitiation I sat down to meditate and startedrepeating the mantra and immediately I feltlike my body wanted to move. To my utteramazement and disbelief my body started tomove and perform yogic postures one afterthe other. The postures my body was doingwere so unique that I had never seen them inany book or movie anywhere. This lasted forabout 1 hour straight without stopping. It feltlike I was in a meditative state and my bodywas like a doll being moved into differentpostures with incredible precision. After themediation I felt very peaceful and centered. Itwas like a natural high, it was one of themost incredible and amazing things that hashappened in my entire life. I also decided tolet my mother watch the videos and sheexperienced the exact same thing, so it wasnot just me. She was equally astounded andcould not understand how this was evenpossible. When we started talk afterwardsand to compare the postures we noticed thatthe routines that were performed were verydifferent. So it seems that the kundaliniknows each person's body and what needsto be done to achieve optimal results. I havebeen doing this form of yoga for the pastseveral months now and over time theexercises have shifted from physical posturesto very heavy breathing exercises and breathretention with all kinds of abdominal andchin locks and many mudras (handgestures). The sheer variety andcombinations of these involuntary yogicmovements has left me absolutely speechlessand in absolute awe. I was a big skeptic ofthese spiritual masters/gurus. I alwaysthought most of them were con-men, butthis guru really changed all that.If you are interested here are the videos.

Siddha Yoga In Short:
Anyoneof any religion, creed, color, country
Anytimemorning, noon, evening, night
Any duration5, 10, 12, 15, 30 minutes. For as much time as you like.
Anywhereoffice, hosme, bus, train
Anyplaceon chair, bed, floor, sofa
Any positioncross-legged, lying down, sitting on chair
Any agechild, young, middle-aged, old
Any diseasephysical, mental and freedom from any kind of addiction
Any stressrelated to family, business, work

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण कुण्डलिनी क्या है? इसकी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्...

Followers

 
Top