✅ Highlights of the day:

Cancer Cured-Case 1




My name is Rameshwar Prasad, I am a truck driver. In March 2011 I felt a pain in the throat, I was in Gujarat at that time. My pain went on increasing day by day, and it became difficult to drive the vehicle. I showed to the doctors at the SMS hospital Jaipur, they declared it to be Cancer, and my report was sent to Bombay for verification, and from there, the Cancer report was confirmed. Then I showed at the private Mahavir Cancer hospital at Jaipur, after seeing the report, they began to give the Chemotherapy, and they wrote 45 doses of Chemotherapy.
My condition was very bad, in my mouth, above side of the tongue, a new tongue like had emerged, because of which I couldn’t even drink water also, and it had become difficult for me to breath also. At night time, I couldn’t even sleep because of the pain, I used to spend the whole night without sleep. Slowly, even after getting 33 doses of Chemotherapy, my condition was going on deteriorating continuously.
In May 2011, my nephew Maleram showed me the CD of Gurudev, and asked me to do the intense chanting of Gurudev’s mantra. He made me to do the meditation, while sitting along with him. 2-3 days I couldn’t get into the state of meditation, then I did an intense prayer to Gurudev, that, either he shall cure my disease, otherwise he shall get me out of this world. Then I began to get into the meditation state, and a sweet fluid began to come in the mouth(Khechari Mudra), and my pain disappeared. After 8 days, when I showed it to the doctor, he was surprised to see that my second tongue like thing in the mouth had disappeared, and I had come there walking normally, even after Chemotherapy, whereas, after 33 doses of Chemotherapy, people are bought on a Stretcher, they don’t remain fit for even walking also, that time also I kept on doing the intense chanting of Guru Mantra.
One day, at night, I saw that a black man wearing black clothes, who didn’t have hairs on his head, was coming towards me, an Axe was kept near me, I took the Axe in the hand and I told him that, if he came towards me I shall hit him. At that moment, suddenly Gurudev appeared and told me to go out, and said that he shall talk with that black man. After that, when I woke in the morning, then my pain had disappeared completely. After that I got full confidence on Gurudev, and I threw off all the medicines, and I surrendered(internally), fully in the feet of Gurudev.
Today I am completely well by the grace of Gurudev, and now I have also began to take the food, earlier the mouth used to remain dry, now the secretion of saliva in the mouth has also started. All I want to say to all the people is that, if all of you people do the meditation of Gurudev, then you will definitely get the result, because I have also got it.
Gurudev has given me a new life, this body is because of Gurudev only. In my house, my nephews wife had become mad. Doctors at Jaipur had declared her to be mad. My nephew made her to sit along with him and did the chanting of the mantra, and he made her also to do it, and today, by the grace of Gurudev, She is completely well, and She is doing all the household work properly.

Name – Rameshwarprasad Jat S/o Sri Manguramji Jat,
Jogiyon Ka Baas, Mangupura, Shahpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India



Cancer Cured-Case 2





I was initiated from Gurudev Siyag on 29th June 1995. On 2nd day I prepared all family members to meditate on Gurudev’s photograph. After that I organised a meditation session during prayer time in my school. After this I started organising Gurudev’s meditation sessions in various other schools and with other people. With Gurudev’s Grace people suffering from Aids and Cancer started getting relief. I would like to narrate an incident which is very important in my life.

My nephew Pukhraj s/o Prahlad Ram aged 14 years suddenly suffered stomach ache in January 2003. After having treatment in Barmer Hospital , he was operated in MG Hospital in Jodhpur. After sometime knot formed once again. Test was carried at Ahmedabad Hospital which showed Cancer. He was admitted in hospital where swelling in stomach was observed, from where he was transferred to Jodhpur. Since swelling was not going we took him to PBM Hospital Bikaner where he was given Chemotherapy . After coming to home there was swelling in legs and internal organs. All the efforts of Medical Science proved to be futile. Inspite of wasting huge amount of money, there was no relief.  
Then  I brought him to Gurudev’s meditation camp and after initiating from Gurudev I started his meditation and mantra chanting. After sometime, I saw gradual improvement in his health. Knot at the back got punctured and vanished. After that he didn’t took any medicine and he became healthy. Due to Chemotheraphy head which had become bald, now hair started coming. Its my humble advice that all the people must meditate on Gurudev’s image and so they can get rid of problems.

Name – Laxman Ram Choudhary
Ram Nagar, Barmer




Cancer Cured-Case 3


The case of Mrs  Sushila, a resident of Bikaner (Rajasthan, India), who suffered from Leukemia was also similar. In the April of 2000, her WBC count reached dangerous levels. As a last resort, her family sought alternative healing, and was soon told by friends about Guru Siyag. In May 2000, Sushila received the mantra from Guru Siyag. Just nine days after taking initiation from Guru Siyag, Sushila began to show amazing recovery. Within two months of practicing Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga, Sushila's WBC count was found to be within normal range.



Freedom from Blood Cancer-Case 4

In June 2007, suddenly I had pain in the joints, dry cough, and migraine while walking. On sudden illness, I was admitted in the M.D.M. Hospital, Jodhpur on 9 June 2007.
Doctors at MDM Hospital referred me to Ahmedabad. On 14th June I was admitted to Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, Here the doctors got my blood testing done from America.
Kept me admitted for 45 days and declared to be blood cancer in the test report from America. My body's complete blood was changed and took medicines, by which I became well for once. But after 15-20 days, again the same problem began, then the doctors said that there's no complete cure for this disease. If body's complete blood is changed again, then it will last for 20-25 days again, and this process will continue at an interval of 20-25 days. We arranged money from somewhere and got the blood changed once, and returned back to the village.
1.5 Lac Rupees had been spent on my treatment, our financial condition was already critical, for the treatment, we had borrowed the money on interest, and now we didn't have any more money for further treatment.
After 20-25 days, again the condition became worse, the family members also became sad and started praying to the God, and the God heard our prayer and Gurudev's disciples Sangaram Choudhary and Chandaram came to our home and told our family members that there's no cure for blood cancer in medical science.
They asked me to do meditation of Gurudev shri Ramlal Ji Siyag, then it's possible to get rid of this ailment. They gave me Gurudev's photo and Pamphlet, and told me the method of meditation, and said to do meditation of Gurudev, and take shaktipat initiation from Gurudev's initiation program at Jodhpur.
I began meditation as told by them, and began to recover day by day, and took shaktipat initiation from Gurudev on 21.08.2008 at Jodhpur ashram.
Since then I am continuously doing name-chant of the mantra received from Gurudev, and meditation. Today after two and half months, I am completely healthy, there's no ailment in my body.
I went to the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital and got the test done, the doctors said that you have no disease. Blood Cancer was cured.
All this miracle was because of the grace of my Sadgurudev Shri Ramlal Ji Siyag. I was saved from the jaws of death, given new life, my 'Pranam' in their feets.

--Jasaram s/o Sri Poonaramji Jat(Jani),
Age-38 yrs. Village-Ratadiya, Tehsil-Pokaran,
Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India

Reports of Cancer Cured-Case 5


     

(Photograph not paste by lab)


Reports of Cancer Cured-Case 3 (Sushila)










Siddha Yoga : AIDS, CANCER CURED Verification in Front of Doctors and media


Self Realization has always been the ultimate goal of all religions and spiritual traditions of the world. But, It has now become a mass phenomenon achieved effortlessly through Siddha Yoga, which is Guru Siyag’s invaluable gift to humanity. 

Mantra Diksha(Online Initiation) is completely free of charge. To receive Diksha the seeker does not have to go through any process of registration.


Yoga | Meditation | Mindfulness

For more info:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण कुण्डलिनी क्या है? इसकी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्...

Followers

 
Top