✅ Highlights of the day:

I am Junior Commissioned Officer  Shushpilla Kumar working in Indian Army, I had admitted in Military hospital (Sainik Hospital) on 18 April, 2009 due to Tuberculosis. During the treatment period in June 2009, a Tuberculosis patient R. Singh who transfer from Ashwini hospital to Sainik Hospital from Mumbai. In the evening during chit chat he gave me a leaflet of Guru Siyag and said that meditating on Guru Siyag’s Photo help to eradicates all diseases.  I wondered how diseases can be eradicated just by meditating on Guru Siyag’s photograph.  Then I read that leaflet 10-12 times till 11 o'clock in the night and there was so much eagerness in my mind that I could not sleep properly for the whole night due to excitement. I got ready in the morning for meditating on Guru Siyag’s photograph with complete eagerness, when I did meditation my whole body started moving round on the very first day.  Similarly, by continuously meditating and chanting Gurudev - Gurudev for the rest of the time, a lot of energy and strength in the body increased surprisingly.  My report was not coming negative from many months.  But after meditating continuously even without initiating my health condition improved surprisingly and my report came negative in few days after meditating on guru Guru Siyag’s Photo.
Guru Siyag is so merciful if you ask him in any trouble than he immediately comes to your aid. Once on the phone, I found out that my elder son came from school. He had high fever and throat pain.  At the same time, swine flu was also spreading very fast.  Then I told my mother to put her hand on the forehead of my son and concentrate on Guru Siyag’s picture  and start chanting of the Mantra.  When I meditated in the evening, I prayed compassionately to Sadhgurudev in my heart for my dear son.  When I called on the next day, it was found out that the son's fever and throat were completely gone. 
My mother has a tumor in her abdomen that was detected during a military hospital examination.  My Mom has always had a severe stomach ache.  The doctor advised her for the operation after the examination. When I got vacation from the hospital 10 for days. After reaching home I introduced my mother and father about Guru Siyag’s Siddha Yoga and told them to start meditating on photo and showed them the method of meditation.  Mataji's( My Mom’s) stomach pain improved by 60% in 8 days and brought reports from Sainik Hospital, the cancer did not come out in the tumor, later the doctor refused my mother's operation and gave the medicine as a normal tumor.  It has been a month and a half since my father meditated; he has improved 50% in arthritis.  In August2009, I was initiated by video received over a mobile phone by a devoted disciple of Guru Siyag.  After that, my tongue reverses during the Meditation and continuous chanting of the Mantra. 
When I meditate many sensations and visions happen to me.  Once during the meditation, Shri Ganesh appeared playing with Banshi (flute), I wondered how Lord Ganesh could play Banshi (flute).  The next day, when a Hindi newspaper arrived, a photo of Lord Ganesha playing Bansi(flute) was printed.  Once, while climbing the ladder in my waist, there was a lot of pain due to the jerk.  Now it had become very difficult to bend and walk.  Then I prayed during the meditation and chanted the rest of the time and prayed to gurudev.  The Supreme Merciful Guru Siyag graced on me, in three days the pain completely disappeared.  I keep chanting and meditating constantly, due to which I always feel divine smell.  Now I keep distributing Guru Siyag's pamphlets and photos among more and more people and they get immense spiritual happiness.  I want to say that regular meditation of Shri Sadgurudev ji and chanting more and more mantras cures all diseases and worsening deeds.  I salute such a supremely capable Samarth Sadgurudev infinitely.

Junior Commissioned Officer  Sushil Kumar
C.  P.  C .  Hospital, Puna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण कुण्डलिनी क्या है? इसकी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्...

Followers

 
Top