✅ Highlights of the day:





My name Harvinder Gogna I am from USA, yesterday was my 3rd day of meditation with guru Ji's mantra with the help of Guru bhai Hingu Ji I thanks with heart, my sister from chandigarh she contact Hingu ji and tell please contact my brother, he have foot problem .
And brother Hingu ji called on July 29th 2019 and we talked about my problem and he teach me about mantra and on july 30th Brother Hingu ji called me ,we start 15 minutes meditation and after while I open my eyes and brother Hingu was still on the phone and he asked, what happened I told him I see Gurudave, he is trying to say something but I unable to hear anything.

Next day yesterday July 31st when Hangu ji called me and I start meditation I just close my eyes first I see just Gurudev's picture then I see a big guy with very long hairs head to toes, first I scared then I see Gurudev behind him I asked Gurudev who is he ? Gurudev said didn't scared he is Dada Guru Gangayi Nath ji, then I bow and prnam to dada guru he was happy then after Gurudev enter in a very big cave it was clean and well floor ,Gurudev was in white kurta pajama with kumandal in right hand and guru ji took some water from kumandal with left hand and splash that water on me then walked away towards some kind of big function I see guru ji climb on a big rock from the left side its looking like steps to the top and there was more them 100 peoples with some like devta and right side I see there was lots of people laying on flowers platforms and now from left side guru ji is coming towards to my side in the very decorative palki I asked, Gurudev who are these peoples laying Gurudev told me they are going to haven then I see the very huge door made with stone approximately 300 ft high opened and all people entered through the door and me and Gurudev left then in the right side of that door I see a big rock open just like Shiva-s third eye and Gurudev start to walk towards to that door and turned
back and told me okay " Ab Jao Ashirwad " and Gurudev entered in that door and door close and I open my eyes and check my phone hingu brother was still there I asked him how much minutes I did meditation, he said 32 minutes, then I told him all details I humbly thanks brother Hingu ji and my sister Baby who help me lot and thanks Gurudev ji, and Gurudev ji bless us all
Jai Gurudev all brothers and sisters

ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE. 

MEDITATE WITH EMPTY STOMACH.(Only 15 minutes in morning &15 minutes in evening, and see the results from day one)




Top Yoga Alert: Siddha Yoga TV : Spiritual World
Worldwide




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण कुण्डलिनी क्या है? इसकी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्...

Followers

 
Top