✅ Highlights of the day:

 Here is another spiritual experience from Victoria Sosa, Madrid, Spain


I am really happy, full of joy and gratitude to Gurudev. I bow at his feet today and always, singing with my heart, life and soul Victoria to Gurudev !! Hail Gurudev! Jai Gurudev Ji !!

I had a problem with my eyes with a lot of discomfort since 2008, whose name is Sjögren's syndrome

It is an autoimmune disorder in which the glands that produce tears and saliva are destroyed, causing dry mouth and eyes. This disorder can affect other parts of the body, including the kidneys and lungs.


I followed a treatment based on eye drops and even a small operation, since 2011, without ever noticing an improvement and with periodic visits to the doctor, every month or two months depending on the condition of the eyes.

Visits that were interrupted in March due to the covid. Well, I started the meditation in December 2019, I was gradually suspending all the drops and medications to feel better and because those drops only did me bad than good. Today I had a visit to the ophthalmologist for the end and victory for Gurudev, I really just went to check it out. The ophthalmologists could not believe the imposter improvement in my eyes and sight, they spoke among themselves of this miracle. I didn't want to tell them anything about Gurudev, because they think I'm already a bit crazy !! I could not tax that moment because it is not allowed, but I have been wanting to show them their faces. Thank you, thank you, infinite thanks Gurudev Shri Ramlal Ji Siyag  !!! Blessed your name, blessed your cause, blessed  are you !!!



Add caption





1 comments:

Featured Post

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण

कुण्डलिनी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्देश्य क्या है : कुण्डलिनी-जागरण कुण्डलिनी क्या है? इसकी शक्ति क्या है, इसकी साधना, इसका उद्...

Followers

 
Top